KYLE REESE SPECIAL recommended for out running THE TERMINATOR

Now I don’t know how many Terminator fans we have here at Sneakernoize, but count me as one of them. I remember when I first saw Kyle Reese slip on those Nikes. I always wanted a pair but never knew what they were called. Fast forward 25 years and along comes the internet. A vast plane of knowledge at your finger tips. Now I can Google Kyle Reese and Nike and come up with the Nike Vandal High circa 1984. I know a few of you on here are into the running shoes and cross trainers. But I love a great pair of retro Basketball Sneakers.

kewlshoe

Ends in:
0d 3h 12m
Nike TERMINATOR LOW PREMIUM X-RAY PACK
Seller: eBay

11 Comments

1. Posted December 15, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

Terminators are SWAG as fuck. I got a few pairs. You can usually get dope or “rare” ones cheap too cuz most Nike heads sleep on Terminators. Fuck em’. More for us.

• Posted December 15, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

I love me some Terminators I have two pairs one low and one high I want a pair of the heavy metal ones.

2. marko djordjevic
    Posted January 25, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

what are the nike vandals that kyle reese wears in the terminator
    and where can i get them????

• Posted January 25, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

The closet I’ve seen on Ebay are the vandal high black/white. You might be able to find one at an outlet store.

• marko djordjevic
        Posted January 25, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

whats an outlet store?

3. marko djordjevic
    Posted January 25, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

hey kewlshoe where did u get your nike vandals????

• Posted January 25, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

Nike has outlet stores to sell overstock and b-grades. Prices are usually 30% cheaper or more (sometimes much more). Products are usually available 6-8 months after they were on regular store shelves.

• marko djordjevic
        Posted January 25, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

thanks man but where did kewlshoe get his vandals??

4. Posted April 12, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

i love you. kyle reese is sexy <3333333333333333333333333

5. skaven2100
    Posted April 22, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

The ones Kyle wears are Nike Vandal Hi Supreme in Royal Blue/Silver. A lot of people confuse them for black and white, but this is due to the fact it’s night for most of the time in the movie.

One Trackback

1. [...] I decided to revisit the whole Kyle Reese Terminator shoes. Many of you checked out the previous article so I thought you may be interested in this find. europian44 is selling a vintage pair of Vandals [...]

• Karmaloop.comKarmaloop.com