KYLE REESE SPECIAL recommended for out running THE TERMINATOR

Now I don’t know how many Terminator fans we have here at Sneakernoize, but count me as one of them. I remember when I first saw Kyle Reese slip on those Nikes. I always wanted a pair but never knew what they were called. Fast forward 25 years and along comes the internet. A vast plane of knowledge at your finger tips. Now I can Google Kyle Reese and Nike and come up with the Nike Vandal High circa 1984. I know a few of you on here are into the running shoes and cross trainers. But I love a great pair of retro Basketball Sneakers.

kewlshoe

Current price:
$75.00
Ends in:
0d 4h 35m
Nike Terminator Hi Speckled Size 11
Seller: eBay

Sample Nike Terminator Hybrid Men's Size 9 Shoes High SB Dunk Huarache Pink Blue

Current price:
$99.99
Ends in:
0d 6h 18m
Seller: eBay

NEW NIKE ZOOM TERMINATOR LOW GOLD BRAZIL STAR WEEK ATERRO US MEN SZ 9.5

NEW NIKE ZOOM TERMINATOR LOW GOLD BRAZIL STAR WEEK ATERRO US MEN SZ 9.5
Current price:
$119.00
Ends in:
0d 9h 45m
NEW NIKE ZOOM TERMINATOR LOW GOLD BRAZIL STAR WEEK ATERRO US MEN SZ 9.5
Seller: eBay

NIKE Terminator Hi Premium Fur Pack Blueprint Women's Shoe Size 6 NEW 334032-500

Current price:
$49.99
Ends in:
0d 9h 51m
Seller: eBay

NIKE TERMINATOR HIGH PREMIUM (USED)

NIKE TERMINATOR HIGH PREMIUM (USED)
Current price:
$50.00
Ends in:
0d 11h 5m
NIKE TERMINATOR HIGH PREMIUM (USED)
Seller: eBay

Nike 307147-003 Men's Terminator Hi Black Dark Magnet Grey

Nike 307147-003 Men's Terminator Hi Black Dark Magnet Grey
Current price:
$89.99
Ends in:
0d 12h 7m
Nike 307147-003 Men's Terminator Hi Black Dark Magnet Grey
Seller: eBay

11 Comments

1. Posted December 15, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

Terminators are SWAG as fuck. I got a few pairs. You can usually get dope or “rare” ones cheap too cuz most Nike heads sleep on Terminators. Fuck em’. More for us.

• Posted December 15, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

I love me some Terminators I have two pairs one low and one high I want a pair of the heavy metal ones.

2. marko djordjevic
    Posted January 25, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

what are the nike vandals that kyle reese wears in the terminator
    and where can i get them????

• Posted January 25, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

The closet I’ve seen on Ebay are the vandal high black/white. You might be able to find one at an outlet store.

• marko djordjevic
        Posted January 25, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Permalink

whats an outlet store?

3. marko djordjevic
    Posted January 25, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

hey kewlshoe where did u get your nike vandals????

• Posted January 25, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

Nike has outlet stores to sell overstock and b-grades. Prices are usually 30% cheaper or more (sometimes much more). Products are usually available 6-8 months after they were on regular store shelves.

• marko djordjevic
        Posted January 25, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

thanks man but where did kewlshoe get his vandals??

4. Posted April 12, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

i love you. kyle reese is sexy <3333333333333333333333333

5. skaven2100
    Posted April 22, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

The ones Kyle wears are Nike Vandal Hi Supreme in Royal Blue/Silver. A lot of people confuse them for black and white, but this is due to the fact it’s night for most of the time in the movie.

One Trackback

1. [...] I decided to revisit the whole Kyle Reese Terminator shoes. Many of you checked out the previous article so I thought you may be interested in this find. europian44 is selling a vintage pair of Vandals [...]

• Karmaloop.comKarmaloop.com